Venus White® is a take-home whitening kit for custom trays your dentist at My Dentist creates for you. The whitening gel is available in concentrations of 16%, 22% and 35%. Your dentist will help you determine which concentration is best for you. The viscous whitening gel is mint flavored and contains potassium nitrate. For best results, Venus White® should be used with the trays for up to 14 days.
The Venus White® teeth whitening gel contains peroxide, which releases oxygen molecules to break up the chains of protein that comprise tooth stains. As a result, light travels through the dispersed protein links and makes the teeth look whiter.
The Venus White® Process:
- A gingival barrier is applied to the gums to protect from them from any sensitivity
- The teeth are painted with the Venus White® whitening gel
- Whitening molecules attach to the surface of each tooth, dissolving and lifting any stains
- The teeth are rinsed and dried
- Gingival barrier is removed
This process is repeated in three or four 15-minute intervals, totaling a visit of about 60 minutes.
Let us help you achieve a whiter smile. Call My Dentist at 918-307-0909 to schedule an appointment.